A Buckinghamshire based creative marketing services agency that works with B2B and technology brands are looking for a Developer to join their team.
- To influence the development of digital projects, to provide guidance and opinion that will provide a high-quality output on every job that's undertaken. This is something that will be provided on a case-by-case basis
- To continually push the boundaries of our development offering, providing suggestions as to new technologies, approaches or methodologies that should be deployed, depending on the objectives of the job
- To aid the Digital Services Director as to the testing procedures which should be in place for every task. The output of every job should be the very best that can be done, and you'll input into the UAT of each and every key development
- To challenge what's possible within the confines of a project, ensuring that you're clear of what's feasible and what's in/out of scope. Being involved early within a brief will provide you with the possibility of inputting into the scope and functional requirements of a project, something that you'll be relied upon to provide
Key responsibilities and skills:
- Aiding the direction development solutions and methodology, inputting as required and always with an eye on efficiency and effectiveness of the final delivery
- Being flexible across all digital developments, with a 'full stack' mentality across language choice, build, release and revision
- Being available to advise before, during and after a development, giving the client services and digital teams the support required to run successful projects
- To always challenge what, and why, we're doing jobs in a particular way
- To provide development estimates which will enable the projects to be efficient and profitable.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.