Senior Creative / Creative Lead - AR & CGI
Work for a cutting edge Agency that is a leader in innovation, curation and deployment of Augmented Reality Experiences for Commerce. An understanding of both the AR pipeline as well as a background managing creative projects in the CGI / creative production sector would be ideal. design abilities helping the teams to create pre-sale proposal material and concise creative project documentation..
As a Senior Creative you will be working with the technical and sales department to create pre-sale proposal material and concise creative project documentation. Deliver the concept of the AR campaign deployment to different brands, within the technical constraints of the available technology. You will also oversee the project, with dedicated project managers to delivery.
You will be involved in Snapchat and instagram AR campaigns innovating and pioneering new ways to enable brands and retailers to harness the power of AR.
- Accountability for the concept and presentation of AR campaigns for our brands and retailers
- Assist our Creative Sales Director with presentation material, ideas, scopes, costs and sale process
- Helping the sales team on pitches and presentations about CS / AR services
Assist sales team in;
- Creative ideation AR services, presentation decks, concept development, platform and capabilities advisory.
- All costing and resource estimations for both CS and AR, detailed workstream plans, estimated costs on staff, cost of sale items, software, props, licences
- All outbound proposal creation and client facing documentation, visual showcase decks, AR links and promotional material
- All SoW creation
- Manage high level relationship with our partners (escalations, education, quality expectations, briefing, scoping)
- Creation of technical presentations for project team, UX/UI plans, asset collection, storage and hand over (wetransfer, g-drive, etc etc)
- All creative proposals, user flows, UX/UI design, HotSpot animation proposals, creative concept overview presentations and all visual collateral that leaves the building
- Ensuring all client comms from the project team is to the highest standard
- Assist clients in resolving issues by responding to questions in a timely and professional manner.
- Direct brainstorming meetings and creative sessions.
- Shape brand standards and create procedures to ensure all products are brand appropriate.
- Supervise the department's daily workflow, assign project workload, and monitor deadlines and budgets.
- Have an interest in the development of AR from Apple, Google, Facebook, SNAP, Instagram
- Ability to present clearly and articulately
- Must be a creative and strategic thinker.
- Must have digital experience, ideally with AR,
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Have an in-depth knowledge of brand development and multichannel marketing models.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.