Our client is a premiums agency looking for a talented softlines designer to work within their design studio in Borehamwood.
As a member of the team you would be expected to design not only soft goods, but a wide range of products.
You will need to be innovative and can work at a fast pace.
Excellent Photoshop visualisation and Illustrator skills are required, as well as experience of Microsoft Office.
- Interpreting briefs and developing concepts to meet commercial needs.
- Production of high quality visuals.
- Technical drawings/tech packs for manufacturing.
- Trend researching and compilation of reports.
- Presenting final concepts to clients.
- Creation of print ready artwork files, adhering to client/brand guidelines.
- Knowledge of materials and manufacturing processes.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Self motivated, take an interest in personal self-development.
- Good organisation skills.
- Experience designing soft lines, bags and accessories is advantageous.
Proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
Experience In-house or within a studio environment.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.