DESIGNER/VISUALISER (Product, Conceptual, Visualisation)
Keywords (Photo Realistic Design, Photoshop, Product Visualisation, Computer Generated Images, Retouching, Mac)
Salary - £30,000 - £35,000
Location - London
An experienced Designer/Visualiser with advanced Photoshop skills is required by a leading international retail/ecommerce company to work in their London offices on a range of licenced and non-licenced brands.
Working in a diverse, challenging and fast-paced environment within a creative and collaborative team in a vibrant, open plan working environment. The company creates a variety of unique products that span a range of themes and product categories.
Your role will be to create Photo Realistic images of products using your advanced Photoshop skills to add texture and realistic effects that make the image look indistinguishable from the real thing.
Use your creative skills (primarily Photoshop) to create digitally realistic images of a wide range of products including: jewellery, apparel, watches, sculptures, clocks and tableware. Create computer-generated, realistic product images primarily using advanced Photoshop skills alongside Illustrator and In-Design. Realise and visually interpret ideas from brief to completion, producing high quality and photo-realistic product renders which capture the imagination and drive sales.
You will need exceptionally strong Photoshop skills (70% of work will be completed in Photoshop) and be a hands-on team member who can hit the ground running and demonstrates passion for all things creative with a portfolio to back this up.
- Proficiency creating photo-realistic virtual renders of products to brief - using Photoshop and Photography for advertising purposes.
- Work to product developers' briefs - collaborate to understand the design and apply your creative & technical skills to craft a photo-realistic product.
- Photography - Utilise camera and lighting in an in-house studio to photograph and retouch products for advertising.
- Produce accurate, print ready art files
- Circa 4-5 yrs design experience working on multiple projects
- Advanced commercial experience with Photoshop
- Illustrator, InDesign and Photography experience
- MAC based
- Advanced Photoshop skills should include - masks, digital painting and illustration, smart objects, adjustment layers, and the ability to utilise the power of layer styles and layer effects to create a virtual realistic product image.
- 70% of
- At least 1 years' experience drawing digitally on a Wacom or equivalent tablet device.
To be considered for this role, please include examples of your Product Visualisation/Rendering along with any other general graphic design samples (e.g. advertising, packaging, web design etc).
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.