Designer #Super #Lux #Beauty #fashion #Lifestyle
£245 - £275 per day
- JOB PURPOSE
The Designer will work with the beauty architecture team to assist in the development of permanent fixtures for inclusion in the Beauty architecture global guideline.
* Create sketches and conceptual design ideas in response to a brief.
* Partner with the beauty architecture team to refine the design of existing and new fixtures.
* Developing and maintaining the material specifications master list with relevant codes and samples.
* Responsible for managing rendering services with external stakeholders. Preparing files and handing over all relevant information to ensure successful visualisation of all fixtures.
* Responsible for upholding design integrity across both drawn and rendered content within the agreed template for the guideline document to ensure high quality execution.
* Must hold a tertiary qualification in Architecture or Interior Architexture
* Must be proficient in architecture software either AutoCAD or Vectorworks, and either Sketch Up or Rhino.
* Strong architecture and interior design sense and the ability to implement commercially relevant designs
* Ability to translate ideas from concept to documentation and finished visualisation
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to interact with a diverse group at all levels
* Excellent organisational skills with attention to detail and follow-up
* Strong attention to detail
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.