My client is a super cool trend and product agency based in London. They are looking for a highly talented Product / Licence / Style-guide designer asap.
- Edit images for pre-printing
- Brainstorm design ideas
- Present creative ideas to internal clients (mainly the buying team who source the product)
- Implement the logos and trademarks on all packaging and collateral materials
- Work to commercial deadlines and provide timely updates to the buying team
- Create Presentation boards for Licensors.
- Develop design ideas & artwork following license guidelines; from initial through to approval stages.
- Visualise concepts using license artwork elements & brand guidelines
- Working closely with the buying team for developments & approvals
Graphic design experience in industry (ideally in a similar industry but this is not essential)
Must be well organised and very Mac literate
Must be experienced in Illustrator and Photoshop
Proficient with Photoshop, Illustrator
Positive and team oriented
Adaptable to change
High attention to detail
Must be detail focused and able to multi task and effectively manage the timely delivery of work against short deadline
Must be a good communicator who takes direction well and is willing to learn
Ability to work under commercial pressure
Ability to provide creative input
Experience in designing licensed product / packaging.
150 to 170 per day.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.