We have a great opportunity for a Graphic Designer to join the inhouse creative team of a well known luxury fashion brand. In this key creative role you will be responsible for leading design work for both print and digital under the direction of the Creative Director. You will be accountable for ensuring the brand style is consistent across all retail touchpoints. Their offices are based in the Bucks area, very close to the mainline station with direct trains from Marylebone. (20 mins).
- Deliver and co-ordinate all design work for both print and digital
- Have a mobile first approach to web design
- Help with time management and planning, and working with other team members to ensure delivery
- Allocate design work within design studio (to Junior Designer) and manage work flow to ensure all projects are delivered on time
- Ensure consistent brand handwriting across all touchpoints and sign off work for JD
- Own seasonal 360 campaigns ensuring best practice for UX design, store environment and designs are fit for purpose
- Test all new print concepts and materials ensuring fit for purpose and on brand whilst being cost efficient
- Design ad hoc packaging and branding projects
Skills /Key Relationships
- You will need full Creative Suite experience
- Have good understanding of UI/UX prinicples - XD, sketch...
- Responsive experience, with strong mobile - ecommerce
- Proven fashion background, ideally in the luxury sector
- Junior Designer - work closely on design projects and provide design support
- Creative Operations Co-ordinator - regular touch point to ensure projects are on time and briefs are being delivered to design as needed, as well as awareness on the cost restrictions when reviewing print options
- Creative Director - brief and get sign off on work. Work very closely together.
- CEO - sign off projects as necessary
- Front End Dev and Developer - work closely with dev to deliver best UX design and collaborate on projects to improve the visual output of the website
Please send CV and portfolio stating your salary expectations.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.