Designer to join a leading luggage and accessories distributors.
Contribution of original ideas and designs to the design and product development department to support the development of luggage, handbags, soft bags, backpacks and holdalls.
An excellent knowledge of Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop is essential. 3D CAD experience a bonus. Ability to see a project through from concept to realization.
- Supporting the Head of Department in working closely with brand partners and retail customers to ensure fit and aesthetics meet the customer's and the partner's requirements
- Producing detailed product and accessory specs
- Product design and development related administration
- Constant research of consumer and industry trends, new materials, colour palettes etc. and to present such to the creative team
- Competitor product research
- Occasional design based work for the marketing team relating to marketing, sales and PR of brand collections
- Working to seasonal launch plans
- Innovative thinking on potential new product lines and designs to stay ahead of the market
- Be able to embrace the full design and development process
- Any other tasks which are deemed as reasonable responsibilities by your Head of Department
Please apply with a recent CV and portfolio
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.