Our client, a North London, Food tech brand is looking for a Designer to join their in-house team. (this role will be onsite).
You will be working across a wide range of projects from digital, brand identity, experiential, print, web, email, social & press. You'll work together with marketing, communications, external creative resources, printers and suppliers.
Someone that can transform marketing and communication strategies into effective, creative solutions across consumer and customer touchpoints.
- Participate in the conceptualisation, design and production of effective, creative solutions for consumer and customer touchpoints that communicate brand identity while also informing and persuading an audience.
- Among other things, you will assist in designing for all consumer touchpoints including packaging, POS, touchscreen, mobile, app, web, social media and sales materials across both B2B and B2C positioning.
- Design and structure internal & external presentations.
- Assist in the direction of internal and external projects and campaigns, acting as the brand point-person for consistency in brand identity and design execution.
- Work with agencies to plan and execute grassroots marketing programs and create any related design materials for events & programs.
- Regularly contribute ideas and design direction to all projects
- Keeping abreast of design trends, programmes and t technologies to be able to offer current, relevant design options/advice, particularly development in digital and interactive design.
- Lead the management of marketing materials and promotional sales stock, documenting and keeping track of incoming and outgoing materials.
- In-house creative department of a product company or high growth entrepreneurial team is preferred. A background from a creative or ad agency and graphic design firm is also acceptable.
- Experience designing effective, creative solutions for all consumer and customer touch points such, including packaging and POS, print communication and digital.
- Ability to lead a project from concept to completion and handle multiple projects under tight deadlines.
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign (Bonus
- points for a bit of Video or After Effects experience).
- Knowledge of Google C-Suite.
- Strong understanding of typography, layout, and brand identity principles.
- Experience developing and processing assets for social media platforms.
- Strong knowledge of print production processes and artworking including file set up, colour reproduction, offset print restrictions, die-lines, etc. The ability to take designs to final print ready artwork.
- Research suppliers, source the best creative options and compare quotes to always get the best deals and volume discounts.
- Experience collaborating and working within a team environment and understanding general project management practices.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.