My client is looking for a freelance Designer and Production manager for 3 months.
- To coordinate and manage the outputs of the in house and external design resources
- Working closely with the Brand Development Manager to provide creative direction, this role focuses on managing resources
- To take responsibility for the quality and consistency of design materials through effective coordination and management of the outputs of the internal team and any freelance designers to ensure they adhere to our guidelines and all tasks are completed within the agreed timeframes and to budget.
- Knowledge of good design to create digital and print designs
- To manage capacity and allocate work to the designers in line with current priorities
- Working closely with Project Managers
- To lead on and encourage the updating of technical knowledge and creative skills through training, practice and on-going knowledge sharing
- Adobe Creative Suite and working with templates and designing in MS Office are essential.
- Project management experience
- Creative direction
- Creative working- graphic design, presentation creation, photo manipulation etc
- Managing high volume workload and overseeing delivery of production projects
Please apply for a detailed job spec
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.