Our client is a leading fashion/retail led company currently looking for a Graphic Designer to join the design studio team on a 6 month fixed term contract. This position can be fully or flexi remote, offices are based in London.
To work within the Creative Services design team, supplying creative concepts, design and artworks across multiple projects and lead campaigns.
- The role will work on multiple creative projects across print and digital
- Responsible for the creative execution of our seasonal campaigns, using the ATL media as inspiration.
- BTL and digital adaptation of the ATL campaign for in-centre POS, branding, guidelines & exhibitions
- Working with the wider marketing/regional teams, as well as the lead advertising agency
- To take approved concepts through to final deliverables
- Following brand guidelines as needed within the design process
- Generating creative design for a multitude of marketing needs, ensuring delivery of the business objectives are achieved.
- To research, develop and present these ideas for discussion/approval at all levels within the business.
- To support the business by producing director level presentations.
- To be a key contact between the regional teams, our agencies and the marketing teams, seeking out information and assets as needed to support the design.
- Creative designer who can take a project from concept to production across print and digital campaigns
- Have worked in a fashion / lifestyle / retail / beauty brand or agency an advantage
- Commercial approach to design
- Demonstrating excellent typography / layout skills
- Confidence to present and explain ideas to colleagues within the business at all levels
- Ability to prioritise several projects at a time and to time-manage these to conclusion.
- Good team-working skills
- Personable, with energy and initiative and happy to work in a small team.
- Adapt to change and respond positively to new challenges and deadlines
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to put your ideas across to internal team members and external stakeholders
- Excellent artworking skills across print and digital
- Full creative suite (Photoshop/Illustrator/InDesign)
Please send CV and portfolio stating your salary expectations.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.