Designer to join a Cosmetic Manufacturing company in West Sussex (remote)
You will work with premium and niche beauty brands offering bespoke brand development & production. The Designer will work on launching brands and working on full end-to-end service.
- Experience in initial branding ideation and concepts
- Graphic design experience in health & beauty/gifting packaging and components
- Up to date with latest trends - able to create trend packs and mood-boards
- Understanding of the beauty market
- Understanding of social media talent and general celebrity market
- Able to work on a variety of brands
- Happy to work in a variety of ways such as ' blue sky thinking ' from initial brand idea to specific artwork guidelines from a customer
- Able to create final artworks from cutter guides
- Able to create brand guidelines
- Beneficial to have photography experience - for creating lookbooks of product and web images
- Beneficial to have experience in creating social and website assets / visuals / videos
- Happy to work as the sole designer
- Experience working on Photoshoots within in beauty and fashion sector
- You'll be coming up with concepts and creating branding.
- Engaging with influencers and keeping up to date with latest trends
Please apply with a recent CV and portfolio
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.