Our client is a leading online fashionwear brand who has an exciting opportunity for a Designer to join their creative studio team. Their offices are based in London and the team is currently working 2 days remote 3 days in the office.
As our Designer, it's your job to support the Lead Designer in producing visually impactful, show stopping assets for the brand
- Turn out a wide range of static digital and print ads on time and on spec - from quick sharp facebook ads, to rich catalogues
- Contribute to ideation and concepting
- Support on lighter, smaller scale shoots
- Support the Marketing Executive on producing spontaneous, playful content for our social channels
- Look after assets, and store them where they can be found easily and quickly
You will report to the Lead Designer - but of course you'll need to work autonomously and independently. You'll work alongside the Head of Brand, work alongside another Designer in the team, and agencies / freelancers where required.
The Right Candidate
In an ideal world, you'd have ...
- All the Adobe basics mastered
- You're a strong artworker
- You're quick to ship static assets for digital and print
- Your work is characterised by clean, organised asset management.
- A natural eye for a look that is elegant, elevated and refined - and the aesthetics of layout
- Real attention to detail. You read the brief. You remember it. You don't need telling twice.
- You're a dab hand with retouching in photoshop
- Appetite to learn - and a willingness to adapt your style to internal brand guides
- Pace - you have a natural instinct to ship ship ship ... without cutting corners
- A portfolio that shows a real spike in high impact digital content.
- You should know your way around a facebook ad.
BUT ... more than anything else, we are looking for:
- Commercial instincts - a great, natural sense for what matters, and what is actually viable, from the perspective of our budget and our brand
- Great project management skills - the ability to plan work, track progress and keep the wheels turning
- A bias to action - a proven track record of getting things done, at high tempo
- The standard startup toolkit: initiative, energy, a high degree of comfort in an unstructured environment, and a willingness to work across a broad range of roles
- Ideally, an authentic interest in fashion / style
Comp & Benefits
You can expect:
- A competitive salary
- 25 days of holiday - and 1 additional for each year of service
- Vitality health insurance
- 3% pension matching
- 3&2 working week - work from home (or anywhere else) 2 days per week
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.