We have an exciting opportunity for a creative midweight Designer to join an innovative beauty brand. They are based in Central London, working across the UK & USA, with new markets to launch soon! This position offers some flexi remote working.
We are is looking for a super Midweight Designer to join a fast-paced, growing creative team. They will work on all brand retail touchpoints to incude; email, social, print, packaging and VM, as well as have the opportunity to work cross-functionally to maintain them as a leading beauty disrupter.
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Create print and digital assets for all aspects of the brand from weekly digital BAU (emails/web/ads) through to BTL campaign concepts, DM, packaging and VM displays.
- Conceptualise global campaigns for a holistic 360 customer experience and encourage dialogue.
- Push the boundaries to visualise all aspects of their digital offering and services.
- Work closely with the Copywriter and social team to strengthen concepts and build stories.
- Mentor support freelancers and junior creatives when team expands.
- Help create systems and standards that will help the business self-serve materials they need to tell compelling stories and accurately relay the brand in external comms.
- Maintain an awareness of trends in beauty and design and keep inspiring the team.
- Actively participate in the art direction, ideation and shoot concept for the brand under direction of Creative Director.
The ideal candidate will:
- 3+ yrs' experience in an in-house/agency role having created jaw-dropping work for either beauty/fitness/fashion/lifestyle brands.
- Demonstrable experience for creating brand assets across both print and digital.
- Fully competent in Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator preferably with skills across either Sketch or XD.
- After Effects and Premiere Pro skills a bonus not essential.
- Beautiful craft skills with a premium or luxury aesthetic.
- Commercial yet disruptive mindset.
- Deep understanding for current and upcoming social channels.
- Incredible organisational skills and ability to deliver accurate work on time.
Please send CV and portfolio stating your salary expectations.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.