Our client, an agency based in London are looking for a Senior Creative to help deliver campaigns that change perceptions and unlock action for Charities, non-profits, and brands with purpose.
Working with the Executive Creative Director you will manage creative briefs input by our accounts team. A strategic, creative thinker with the ability to breathe life into the work for their clients and bring passionate and compelling creative to the agency.
- Setting the direction and creative strategy for your projects
- Lead pitches and presentations to clients
- Closely collaborating with our client services and strategy leads
- Creative direction and management of assets
- Collaborating with clients to make project a success
Experience / requirements:
- Experience in managing and delivering multi-channel, integrated campaigns across digital, social and TV.
- Experience in managing and delivering the creative process from start to finish,
- Confident in taking a platform-agnostic approach to turn a brief and creative strategy into a successful campaign.
- A curious appetite to stay on top of cutting edge trends, platforms and ideas.
- Solid understanding of paid media strategies and opportunities and how best to combine great creative with innovative advertising methods.
- Leading and upskilling teams.
Currently remote working, but will likely to shift to 2-3 office days per month.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.