Our Client, an Investment Company based in London is looking for a full-time Graphic Designer with a broad range of skills to join our design function within their fast-growing communications team.
The Graphic Designer will report to our Head of Design & Brand and will work with another designer on ad hoc design projects, including document layouts, social media assets, promotional and events-supporting collateral etc., making sure that all design is consistent with their brand guidelines.
Work collaboratively with the rest of the Communication team and a wide range of internal stakeholders to build and maintain a library of collateral that supports their core work and messaging.
- Creating a wide range of assets in line with the brand guidelines and consistent with existing material.
- Provide regular reporting to the Head of Design and Brand as and when required.
- Understanding project requirements and ideas, working collaboratively with the team
- Pitching creative concepts, the team and Head of Brand and Design
- Collaborating with the team in promoting and launching new projects.
- Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements where necessary
Technical Competencies & Experience:
- Design-based Degree level qualification or equivalent
- Ability to demonstrate capability of experience in a similar role.
- Exceptional typography, graphical layout, and analytical skills
- Experience in presenting ideas and concepts
- Comfortable in a high-volume, fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Knowledge and experience of full Adobe Creative suite (especially Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products with a focus on Word and PowerPoint (e.g., building and maintaining templates)
- Ability to think creatively and problem solve through design with a keen eye for aesthetic and details.
- Outstanding written and verbal communications skills
- An interest for new technologies and how they can help the brand implement its digital presence.
- A collaborative and consultative approach to working with others, the ability to foster an inclusive working environment.
- A "can-do" attitude with the ability to accurately interpret instructions, understand what is needed and deliver products to expectations.
- Must be eligible to work in the UK.
- Ideally the candidate will have prior experience working in a membership organisation, or an investment firm.
- Experience in video shooting and editing (using Premiere PRO, After Effects, Audition) and coding (mainly HTML and CSS) will be regarded highly.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.