Up to 45k
Our client is recruiting for a Midweight Designer to join the team on a perm basis. The individual should be looking for a challenge and looking to work within a fast paced start up.
We're looking for an individual who will:
* Be able to interpret and implement the creative vision across a broad range of projects ranging from digital, social, print, and motion
* Create suites of assets for our newsletters, paid digital, catalogues, website etc.
* The ideal candidate will have a strong, traditional design background but will feel confident working on digital and social briefs
* Explore how our established brand identity can be applied to a range of media touchpoints
* Someone who feels confident creatively concepting (as a start-up, everyone within the Creative team is expected to be involved with the early stages of creative development)
* Work collaboratively with the Art Director to execute against creative briefs
* Be responsible for supplying final artworks internally and to third parties
* Understanding of UI and UX
* Exceptional layout & typography composition skills
* Great in creative cloud i.e. Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, and illustrator
* Additional digital skills (e.g. After Effect, Final Cut) would be an asset but not essential
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.