A UK based beauty brand are looking for a Designer to join their team.
You will be involved in diverse projects across all digital touchpoints and brand communications.
- Design engaging, original, functional solutions that align to and enhance the brand's design identity
- Design digital assets for various channels including the website, email and social media (potentially supporting additional offline graphic design needs if required)
- Support refining and evolving the brand guidelines by creating content across a variety of media
- Concept creative approaches that reflect the brand positioning, are practically achievable and strategically appropriate
- Present solutions to briefs that support the marketing strategy, both commercially and creatively
- Collaborate with briefing stakeholders and establish key project objectives
- Manage workload and ensure timely delivery of all projects, meeting all sign-off points and flagging up any potential risks or delays
- Experience in designing for beauty, fashion or retail brands (in-house or agency)
- Experience across graphic design and retouching (animation is a plus)
- Passion for typography and strong understanding of typographic lockup best practice
- Highly creative with the ability to own projects from the initial concept stage to delivery
- Strong understanding of how research and data impact design strategies
- Expert working knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign
- Experience with Sketch and Zeplin is beneficial
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Flawless attention to detail
- Strong ability to meet tight deadlines and multitask to manage several projects simultaneously
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.