A London based International Property Management Company are looking for a Designer to join their team.
As the sole designer you will be responsible for the in- house graphic design needs for the brand and portfolio. This includes design of all marketing materials, print and digital ads, enhancing of all visuals and pictures, website design, logo & brand identity design. The role will also include enhancing the overall online experience and visual content on social media to lead to a higher online conversion rate.
You will be responsible for smooth liaising and briefing of any freelancers they work with. The role reports to the Marketing Director but will work closely with the Head of Digital and Brand Marketing Coordinator. The Graphic Designer will support the marketing team in coordinating the overall strategic focus of the digital platforms and campaigns to achieve business goals, driving sales and ROI.
- Professional experience in designing high quality brand content and design for web, desktop and mobile.
- Strong proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator and lnDesign).
- Knowledge of working with CMS platforms.
- The ability to refine other people's ideas and come up with new ones to create a highly designed visual experience.
- Creative thinker
- Proactive and innovative approach.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Be able to work both independently and collaboratively within a team.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to multi-task several creative projects.
- Ability to travel to residences across the portfolio when required.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.