Designer / Creative Artworker
Our client is an award-winning creative agency specialising in design, audio visual and print for the entertainment industry. They create high impact Key Art Imagery, Packaging and New Media that is used to promote the latest blockbuster & independent films. They work with an enviable international client list including Universal, Sony Pictures, Lionsgate, Arrow Films, Signature, BBC UK and many more.
They are only a 50-minute train journey from London's Liverpool Street station, set in the stunning Hertfordshire countryside a 5-minute walk to the train station
We are looking for an exceptional Designer with accurate artworking skills to join our team. The ideal candidate will be passionate about film and enjoy working within a fast-paced close-knit team. We have a diverse client base with various packaging demands, we need a Designer equally proficient in anything from bespoke packaging for catalogue releases to large format graphics, brochure designs and Powerpoint decks. As well as excelling from a design point of view, you'll also be tasked with delivering finished pieces of work to a high standard of artworking.
- Creative flair, originality and a strong visual sense
- Ensure all work is accurate and matches grids etc
- Reviewing and pre-flighting documents
- Communicating back and forth with clients by sending proofs, taking briefs and making any requested changes
- Communicating productively with management to keep them up-to-date with project milestone
- Advise clients on print finishes and special packaging options
- Effectively artwork titles to ensure consistency through the business
- Proofreading and preparing designs to be sent to print
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- A background of working well as part of a creative design team (3+ yrs)
- A full and fluent knowledge Adobe creative suite and Powerpoint
- The ability to balance work on several projects at a time
- Home entertainment packaging experience
- The ability to grasp client needs and consider practical solutions
- The ability to work methodically, meet deadlines and be within budget
- Confidence, to present and explain ideas to clients and colleagues
- An interest in Movies, graphics and typography
- Staying up to date with industry trends to keep ahead of competitors
- A matter-of-fact approach when ideas or designs are rejected
Please send CV and portfolio stating your salary expectations.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.