Our client is a leading Global Technology Company, they are currently looking for a savvy, proactive and ambitious Integrated Designer to join a fast paced, innovative creative team based in West London.
The role would suit a Designer who enjoys working in a fast paced environment, can execute highly creative concepts efficiently and work autonomously as well as in a team. You will have least 2yrs' experience in a similar role and be a contributor of ideas looking to progress their career in a high performing culture and high growth company.
The role of the Designer is to work closely with the marketing team and Senior Designer to create effective advertising campaigns across print and digital as well as supporting the company's strong brand both internally and externally.
Responsibilities of the role will be to work closely with the Senior Designer in producing digital and print marketing material. Projects include brand design, promotional material, brochures, advertising, social media campaigns, email banners, presentations, branding merchandise and also providing internal branding within the company.
Reporting directly to the UK Marketing Manager you will work as part of a close-knit creative team, sharing ideas, exploring new channels to market and driven to meet company goals.
- The Designer's responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Graphic/Digital design across; merchandise, banners, infographics, print adverts, digital advertising, Social Media and email campaigns
- Also required to provide additional support across the marketing team where necessary to ensure that the team achieves their goals.
You will have
- Design Degree or equivalent commerical experience
- At least 2yrs' experience in a similar role
- Excellent knowledge of all Adobe Creative Suite software
- Ability to work collaboratively with the Senior Graphic/Web Designer and follow briefs set by the Marketing Manager
- Exceptional attention to detail and creative thinking
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Basic to intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Outlook
- Basic HTML and CSS Skills
- Experience in video creation/Premier/After Effects
- Experience of working in a corporate environment as part of a team
Why work for them?
There are fantastic opportunities within our business to progress and grow your career and full training is provided so an aptitude and hunger to learn is essential. On top of a competitive salary and target-based commission they also offer:
- A fantastic culture - open communication, transparency through practical and quarterly strategic briefings.
- Free gym membership, regular social events, monthly massages, breakfast and fruit provided.
- Large, modern offices with break- out areas; games room & conveniently located close to the Station.
- Cycle to work scheme and secure bike parking
- 8% employer contribution pension scheme
Please send CV with portfolio stating your salary expectations.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
#Creative #Middleweight #Integrated #Designer West London #Branding #Marketing #Pitch documents £30k dm firstname.lastname@example.org