A vibrant and creative branding agency are looking for a Designer to join their team. They are looking for a creative to be involved in producing brand identities and campaigns for their client base across the sports sector.
The successful candidate will be responsible for developing branding concepts, corp identities, advertising campaigns as part of the team in our Borough High Street office. They will have experience of working on parts of larger campaigns as well as developing and completing smaller projects on their own. They will have the initiative and confidence to take design briefs or instruction and run with it as well as overseeing a Junior member of the team.
The right candidate will be actively looking to develop their presentation skills in client-facing situations. This includes the ability to explain and substantiate design direction and respond to client challenges in a professional manner. The role demands creative flair, up-to-date knowledge of current industry software and a professional and committed approach to time-keeping, costs and deadlines.
- Must have experience in an agency environment or other relevant industry
- A keen interest in and excellent understanding of brands and branding design
- Experience creating and extending brand identity systems
- Experience delivering and inputting on strategically led creative work
- Experience working with and creating brand guidelines
- Prior experience of sports related brands
- Digital experience a must
- Excellent visual communication, art direction, storyboarding and visualization skills
- Ability to see designs through from concept to artwork
- Ability to work independently and within a team
- Ability to manage your time
- Excellent Adobe Creative Suite skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Passion for sport
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.