Our client is an entrepreneurship and innovative investment company. They are looking for a Designer to join their design studio. This role reports to the Group Head of the Creative.
You will work with the Head of Creative to:
- Deliver outstanding creative work to the businesses and the group entity, in appropriate formats, according to the defined workflow process
- Define, implement and document suitable file management and maintenance processes across the 'design studio' (includes storage, naming conventions, permissions)
You will contribute towards:
- Comprehensive experience using Adobe Creative Suite
- Excellent PowerPoint Presentation skills as this is a big part of the role
- Building an efficient and high-quality design studio
- Help to upskill junior members of the team in quality of work and navigation of the organisation
- From time to time, you may also be required to contribute towards project planning and participate in project meetings
- Experience in producing messaging and marketing material for a range of channels (print, social media, website, electronic comms, advertising, powerpoint presentations)
- Excellent eye for detail
- Strong typographer
- Capable of adhering to defined style and design guidelines
- Competent in defining consistent ways of working and be confident instructing others to adhere to this
- Experience presenting messaging and content across a range of engaging and creative formats
- Able to manage a varied workload with outstanding attention to detail
- Work with a variety of stakeholders
- Enjoy working as part of a team
- Feel comfortable working and interacting directly with their 'client' (requestor of work in the businesses) once assigned to a piece of work
- Manage your own time and be efficient in organising your day
Please send CV and portfolio stating your salaey expectations.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.