Our client is an entrepreneurial investment company who manage a great portfolio of clients ranging from the performing arts to cutting edge technology companies. They are looking for a integrated Designer to join their marketing dept.
You are a strategic and process-oriented Designer with superb branding and campaign skills. You will have experience of designing marketing collateral for predominately online channels. You are looking for your next step up and are used to generating high volume output. Your are fearless, want to break a few rules, try some new things and get stuck in.
You will be working alongside a world-class team of entrepreneurs, sector specialists, technologists and marketers within a fast-paced environment where you can make things happen and take ownership of projects.
As a rising-star creative designer, you will sit within a central marketing team, working closely with the sales, publishing, technology and wider business teams across four different brands.
This is a defining move for someone looking to broaden and test their creative skills in a fast-growing business, and you will be given the opportunity to grow and develop your skills.
- Sole dedicated designer in the marketing team, tasked with creating effective digital and print designs (web, email marketing, collateral & other)
- Creating outstanding marketing materials for online and offline projects
- Strong infographic ability
- Production and branding
- Translating complex design challenges into clear, customer-friendly experiences
- Managing multiple priorities and meeting deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- 2-5yrs design experience across multiple channels
- Impeccable design fundamentals and ability to follow/expand on design direction
- Excellent image manipulation skills, with a great understanding of typography, composition
- Advanced InDesign, working knowledge of Illustrator, Photoshop, Keynote (or PPT) design
- A good eye/attention to detail
- A strong portfolio of effective design you can talk us through
- Understanding of the capabilities and best practices relating to the use of front-end
- Video editing experience
About the Culture
Collaborative and agile culture. Great ideas are welcomed and are mixed in with a desire to get things done and make a difference. No real hierarchy. Noisey. Fun. Challenging.
Please send through your CV and portfolio stating your salary expectations.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.