I'm looking for a Design Studio Manager who will head up a busy in-house Brand and Packaging Design team.
You will have experience of trafficking studio work, managing creative projects efficiently and managing employees.
You will update the packaging design team work schedule regularly, keeping all departments informed about project status, and ensuring work is delivered to deadline.
Experience leading design project from brief, to concept through to delivery.
You will have a background in the creative industry with at least 5 yrs experience, working with FMCG brands across a range of media including packaging, catalogue and point of sale. An in-depth knowledge of print and digital processes is essential.
Software knowlege in Indesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
A methodical approach to artwork and file organisation is required to manage our large archive of creative assets and image libraries.
- Manage production resources to enhance department productivity
- Schedule work for the Brand and Packaging Designers
- Provide creative lead and art direction
- Work with the Creative Marketing Director and Copywriter to ensure quality levels and brand guidelines are adhered to across all communications
- Design concepts, graphics, logos and layouts for FMCG product packaging, brochures and catalogues
- Create print-ready artworks for delivery to press
- Photography art direction
- Liaise with printers, suppliers, customers and clients
- Experience in project management
- Line management experience with ability to mentor
- Knowledge of Apple OSX and Adobe CC
- Experience creating artworks for print, pre-press processes and production
- Basic understanding of the core Microsoft packages (Word, PPT, Excel)
- Ability to prioritise, manage a number of tasks, and to work at a fast pace
Please apply for a detailed job spec
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.