We're looking for a Design Production Manager/Senior Designer to join an award winning wine agency. A true luxury brand, they seek to create world class brand engagement through every brand touchpoint, particularly through the meticulous craftsmanship and attention to detail in developing and producing our brand assets.
With strong experience in design production and project management, this position is responsible for managing the production of all brand assets, communication tools (trade and brand), packaging and adhoc materials required to effectively communicate their portfolio with consumers and trade.
This role has ownership and accountability for all design production, working closely with brand marketing and winery teams to create and manage critical paths for all design-based projects, develop technical specifications from creative agency concepts, manage the legal approval and application of legal requirements to packaging, effectively recruit and validate external production suppliers and create adhoc in-house designs for tactical projects
- Project manage the development of brand/packaging materials and communications tools from producing technical specifications from creative agency concepts to selecting suppliers for production and managing the production process and delivery of assets to the final destination
- Establish critical paths and production schedules for key design projects, ensuring on time delivery of all projects
- Support brand team to effectively translate creative agency designs in to required formats in a technically accurate and legally viable solution
- Establish relationships with external suppliers, creating a preferred supplier vendor list for all design production projects
- Primary point of contact between winery teams and marketing teams for packaging development including producing technical artwork with all legal requirements such as barcodes, legally approved claims/copy and international legal compliance
- Ensure brand consistency of communication materials, both internal and external
- Manage and monitor ad hoc creative projects to ensure they are delivered on time and within budget (e.g. Collateral, invitations, event materials, emails/newsletters, luxury print, wine labels and packaging, luxury print such as brochures, advertising, and bespoke packaging
- Evolve and maintain brand guidelines and be a brand guardian for all brand assets, making sure all touch points are in line with the creative vision
- Development and creation/adaptation of client sales materials, such as VM window displays, direct mail, EDM strategy and POS materials
- Support brand team in the creative development process for NPD and communications including but not limited to digital, printed brand assets, presentations, packaging, POS materials, visual merchandising
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.