Our client, a world-leading design company, specialising in the automotive sector are looking for Graphic Design Manager to join their Design, Development and Engineering team based in Surrey.
You will work as part of the Creative Team and report to the Creative Design Director. Your primary responsibility will be to lead our creative department ensuring that the requirements of the business are met from a graphic design and brand perspective by providing a high-quality service through attention to detail, a disciplined and methodical approach and close liaison with colleagues.
To work as part of the Group Creative Team and manage the set up and growth of our new internal group creative department. Produce graphic design work, often within tight deadlines, that supports the needs of a rapidly expanding business and takes it to the next level of design excellence. This will involve working across print, digital, branding, film and television, illustration, information graphics and vehicle infographics.
- Team management experience; including recruitment, personal development, training and feedback
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite (especially InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop)
- Excellent visual design skills with the ability to apply them to user-interface design
- Experienced in brand identity and logo design
- Proficient in both print and digital design
- Up-to-date with the latest web design trends
- Strong demonstration of current design trends
- Deadline driven, and able to self-manage workload
- Possess strong organisational and interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Generate high level interactive presentation
- Ensure that all company documentation is executed to the correct standard
- Act as a 'Brand Guardian', ensuring adherence to corporate branding guideline
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.