Salary: Up to £40k
Role type: Perm
Our excellent client based in Hove, East Sussex is currently recruiting for a Design Manager to join the team on a permanant basis.
In this role you will be managing the studio workflow including accepting briefs, allocating work, reporting on volumes and making recommendations on improvements. You will be working with our web and digital teams, using UX/UI, in the creation of any new digital products. Managing long term branding projects including the development of campaign creatives and companywide re-branding projects.
About you, the essentials
- Experience in UI/UX Design including creating wireframes
- Experience in designing for mobile interfaces
- The ability to understand the objectives and measurement of any design assets and act on this
Also, nice to haves would be
- Experience of managing and coaching colleagues
- Experience of working within project management frameworks
- Useful tech tool knowledge includes: Smartsheet, Brojure, Camtasia, Unbouce, Message Focus, feathr
- Experience in motion design
- A knowledge of (or interest in) the business events or travel industry
- Proficiency in any foreign language is always valued
- You must possess excellent communication skills, work methodically, meet deadlines and have a very keen eye for detail
- A very creative and innovative mindset with an interest in emerging design and digital trends
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.