Our client is a leading global agency specializing in corporate brand communications. They have 24 offices in 14 countries, and respond seamlessly to clients' needs, wherever they are in the world. They are currently looking for a hands-on Design Manager to join thier creative studio. This role will report into the Global Head of Design. Offices are based in central London and they are currently working flexi-remote.
We are seeking an outstanding Design Manager to join our growing design team. The ideal candidate will have strong management experience in a fast-paced inhouse corporate environment with a portfolio that demonstrates continued excellence. This is a key role within the creative services team, entrusted with a high degree of creative ownership, you will manage a small team of designers, taking ownership of projects and quality of work produced.
You will be working with corporate marketing, new business and client materials designing within presentations, PPT, Word and the Adobe suite. You will use your creative vision and passion with a keen eye for detail.
This is a rewarding role for a team player with a positive attitude, working in a friendly, focused and hard-working environment. You will work closely with the Global head of design to share ideas and best practices.
You champion design and brand within the Group. You are comfortable multi-tasking in tight deadlines. Demanding high standards of yourself and others, excellent in communication, you take pride in the details and the final output. You are a positive influence and support to all those involved along the way.
- Produce a wide range of collateral from presentations, pitch decks, reports, infographics to commissioned work.
- Provide creative direction to the team, mentor junior designers.
- Collaborate with stakeholders across all levels of the firm, whilst thinking strategically and outside the box to meet their needs.
- Manage workflow, distributing work to ensure quality and efficiency, across teams.
- Working directly with stakeholders taking full brief and coordinating project through to completion.
- Ensure design products are delivered on time and to a high standard, and that the team provides a consistently high level of customer service
- Consistent global messaging and adhere to brand guidelines
- Contribute to the ongoing evolution of the visual brand
- Lead a creative and efficient design team, and build and maintain a positive, collaborative, high performing culture.
Skills and experience
- Advanced user of InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator Word and PowerPoint
- Proven experience managing a team of designers in an inhouse capacity
- Strong skills in graphic design, pre-print/print management, online/digital channels
- Attention to detail
- A strong track record as a workflow leader juggling both people and process within a demanding creative design environment
- High and consistent level of client service
- Experience and knowledge of applying corporate brand guidelines competencies
- Senior stakeholder management and good communication skills
- Works within teams and across boundaries to share knowledge and achieve results
- Share their time, knowledge, expertise and mentors' team.
- Highly collaborative, you build strong relationships which seek out your input. A team player who drives the agenda through building credibility and operating with integrity
- Professional and personal integrity; a credible ambassador within and for the firm
- An expert written and verbal communicator
- Resilient in approach
- Strong client-service ethic
- Global perspective
Please send CV and portfolio stating your salary expectations.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.