Up to 65k
Currently work from home
Our client is a world leading design comapny and they are looking for a Design Manager to join on a perm basis. Your primary responsibility will be to lead our creative department ensuring that the requirements of the business are met from a graphic design and brand perspective by providing a high-quality service through attention to detail, a disciplined and methodical approach and close liaison with colleagues.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Team management experience; including recruitment, personal development, training and feedback
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite (especially InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
- Excellent visual design skills with the ability to apply them to user-interface design
- Experienced in brand identity and logo design
- Proficient in both print and digital design
- Up-to-date with the latest web design trends
- Strong demonstration of current design trends
- Deadline driven, and able to self-manage workload
- Possess strong organisational and interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Generate high level interactive presentation
- Ensure that all company documentation is executed to the correct standard
- Perform any other duties which may be reasonably asked of you
- Automotive Agency experience an advantage.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.