Design Lead to join a global television producer and distributor.
The Design Lead sits within Global Marketing & Comms team and is responsible for mixed-media, multi-discipline graphic design across a range of marketing briefs for the clients shows and brands.
Work includes a mix of B2B and consumer materials and campaigns for our content, and corporate projects including branding, events, advertising and social.
The Design Lead also manages two designers, with responsibility for directing and developing them, and quality controlling their work, and works closely with the AV Lead within the team.
- Liaising and coordinating with stakeholders to take briefs, present back work and manage feedback, plus secure signoffs at appropriate stages.
- Executing design projects from brief to fulfilment, including on-screen and printed materials; ads; event display graphics; branding; digital and social; pitches and presentations.
- Developing creative for new campaigns to promote new or existing TV series.
- Creating brand identities and style guides.
- Working with specialist creative suppliers as needed and managing print or specific digital production processes.
- Managing and directing the designers within the team, including quality controlling their work.
- Maintaining templates/ style guides/ systems etc.
- Ability to work across multiple simultaneous projects.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to adapt to different audiences and confidently pitch and persuade.
- Leadership qualities, including developing direct reports.
- Experience of working in or with a global business.
- Familiarity with creative execution processes and techniques (eg. software, AV workflows etc).
- High level Adobe experience for layout and digital (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, AfterEffects, Premiere etc).
- Knowledge of current digital standards across platforms (eg. social) and technologies (eg. HTML, email design).
Please apply with a recent CV and Portfolio
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.