A London based agency are looking for a Lead Shopper Designer to be responsible for sustaining and elevating the calibre of visual design across POSM (2D & 3D). This should be done across all shopper touch points and in line with the global strategic vision set by the client and the creative agency. You will need to leverage your understanding of real world retail design, structural engineering and shopper marketing principles as they relate to POSM and the path to purchase.
This role will be situated both in London and Surrey (Client Site), working with the Shopper Marketing Head, Brand Design Directors and Commercial Marketing Leads.
You will be the single point of contact for specific category global toolkit design, collaborating with onsite and offsite stakeholders, including the London creative team.
Skills and Experience required:
* Design degree or equivalent experience
* Experience in retail or POSM design for manufacturing
* Ability to clearly and confidently present your work in front of both senior management and agency stakeholders
* Expertise in 3D structural design for POSM display
* Highly skilled in 2D artwork adaption
* Detailed understanding of manufacturing methods
* Experience in managing and collaborating with other designers
* Understand the end-to-end production processes of in-store POSM
* Ability to juggle numerous tasks at once and deliver all effectively
* Ability to delegate work to achieve the best results
* Ability to coach and develop members of the team
* Understand current trends in retail and be curious about how the industry is evolving
* Be proactive and take initiative to get things done
* Works as a strong team player
* Good planning and organising skills
* Proven self-starter with strong attention to detail
* Expertise in Solidworks, Cinema 4D and Adobe Creative Cloud
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.