Our Client, a Creative Communication Agency is looking for a Design Director to join their team based in London. If you are someone that can make a corporate report look glamorous - then this is the role for you!
- Experience working in a senior design position in a busy creative communications and corporate reporting agency
- Experience in corporate responsibility communications and reporting, financial or integrated reporting, and infographics a benefit.
- Significant experience of design for print and electronic documents (including understanding of accessibility).
- Competent in information design - with a strong ability to understand content to create informative layouts
- Experience providing strategic advice and design input on creative projects, and liaising with clients to present ideas and concepts
- Significant experience providing outstanding creative solutions to briefs.
- Methodical approach to workflow with the ability to work on multiple projects efficiently.
- Experience in people management and development
- Expertise in InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
- The above demonstrated by a highly creative portfolio showing a wide variety of work.
- Together with the creative director and other design directors ensure that the creative work is of the highest possible standard
- Help the creative director inspire the creative team, and other team member's, to appreciate and aspire to great creative output
- Represent the creative team at high-level client meetings and pitches where appropriate, presenting ideas, concepts, and work in progress
- Provide strategic advice and design input and direction on creative projects
- Demonstrate a strong ability to understand content to create informative layouts
- Demonstrate a methodical approach to workflow with the ability to work on multiple projects, with multiple teams, effectively efficiently.
- Work with the creative director to identify and plan development for members of the creative team to include coaching from yourself and other team members
- Working with the creative director identify external training and coaching needs for members of the creative team
- Along with the creative director meet with team members regularly to discuss their creative work
- Proactively look for areas to develop the design director role and relevant processes for a more effective and efficient outcome
- Share learnings and suggestions with the creative director and push them out to the broader team
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.