A London based luxury Property Agency are looking for a Design Director.
This is a great opportunity for a Senior Designer looking to step up into a Design Director role. Although the client specialises within property they are willing to look at Designer who focuses more on the big idea, concepts and branding.
As the Design Director you are responsible for design team leadership with a focus on conceiving, presenting and managing the execution of targeted and thoughtful creative for various projects, for a wide array of clients across the world.
- An in-depth knowledge and understanding of the strategy, experience and work within the Agency.
- Able to Collaborate with the Creative Director and Directors to define an overall project plan for the creative approach.
- Happy to inspire, nurture and collaborate with other members of the design team
- Direct the design process from concept development through to production based on the project brief
- Lead both internal and external client meetings, with a focus on productive communication of creative ideas and project progress
- Present work in a clear and inspiring way for client facing creative presentations and share with the design team
- Able to work accurately under pressure to tight deadlines, always aware of budgets and time spent
- Apply knowledge of the production process to help ensure and deliver the design integrity of final creative work
- Ability to foresee project hurdles and propose problem solving strategies to management and the design team
- Deep understanding of the creative process from concept to execution including production techniques
- Ability to achieve high standard of quality and accuracy under tight deadlines design team, clients, peers, and suppliers
- Strong relationship building capabilities, focused on a clear and honest approach to communication with the team.
- Experience with art direction and confidence to lead photo shoots
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.