Our client is looking for an experienced social & digital data strategist to join their strategy team.
The successful candidate will help lead the effective measurement & analysis of social & digital data for some of the biggest gaming and entertainment clients in the world.
You'll balance excellent technical skills with an eye for an insight, and an ability to work collaboratively with creative strategists to deliver insightful reports, content performance insights, campaign performance insights and deep customer understanding.
The successful applicant will have:
- Setup & maintenance of social listening & monitoring tools (esp. Netbase & Brandwatch)
- Working with data API tools
- Native channel analytics (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, Tik Tok, Twitch, Discord, Steam)
- Web analytics (e.g. Google Analytics, Adobe)
- Setting up dashboards that deliver rich insight & are easy to use using data vis tools like Google Data Studio, Tableau, Power BI, Looker
- Advanced Excel and Google Sheets
- Use of specialist tools (e.g. Quantic Foundry, Newzoo, Game Refinery, App Annie)
- Secondary data gathering (e.g. YouGov, GWI, Google Trends)
- Setting up tracking for paid and organic content
- Ability to interpret and summarise client data
- Ability to spot patterns and opportunities within data
- Data visualisation that simplifies the complex
- Paid media covering native, display, search
Your duties will be to:
- Setting up and maintaining social listening & monitoring dashboards
- Helping deliver monthly, quarterly & annual reports
- Setting KPIs, establishing benchmarks, targets & forecasts for organic & paid performance
- Assisting in the creation of content & campaign strategies
- Parsing client data
- Assisting in new business pitches
Please apply with a recent CV.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.