Our client specialises in the hospitality sector and leaders in their field. They are currently looking for a CRM Marketing Executive to join their marketing team on a freelance basis, they are considering permanent too. Their offices are based in central London and they are working a flexi remote system. This position is for 6 months initially and will go perm.
Purpose of the Role
The CRM Executive will be working across all of the groups restaurants, utilising their CRM to maximise restaurant bookings, repeat visits, gift card sales and private dining bookings whilst creating the optimal customer journey. The ideal candidate will be data-driven and thrive working in a very fast paced environment with a work ethic of going above and beyond expectations.
- Management of our ESP, optimising email campaigns through a test and learn approach and new product developments where possible.
- Creation of the best in class on-boarding and lifecycle programmes for all brands.
- Develop in-depth knowledge and understanding of our data, customer behaviour and segmentation techniques.
- Supporting on data acquisition, retention and enrichment strategies.
- Work closely with our guest services team to ensure that customer journeys and website messaging are aligned, continuously improving with customer feedback and test learnings.
- Daily management of our CRM agency to monitor performance of all campaigns, ensuring new projects are progressing and all audiences are refreshed for optimal targeting.
- Production of weekly and monthly performance reports with key insight and recommendations.
- Supporting the Senior Digital & CRM Manager with all campaign asset refreshes, working closely with marketing and creative teams.
- Minimum of 4yrs experience within a digital marketing and or CRM role
- Knowledge of paid media, acquisition and retention strategies and lifecycle programmes
- Experience using CMS platforms, top tier ESP and Google Analytics
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Reporting on CRM metrics
- Ability to multitask and meet tight deadlines
- Highly numerate, you enjoy working with numbers and have strong excel knowledge
Please send CV stating your day rate expectations
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.