- Management of the ESP, optimising email campaigns through a test and learn approach and new product developments where possible.
- Creation of the best in class on-boarding and lifecycle programmes for all brands.
- Develop in-depth knowledge and understanding of their data, customer behaviour and segmentation techniques.
- Supporting on data acquisition, retention and enrichment strategies.
- Work closely with the guest services team to ensure that customer journeys and website messaging are
- aligned, continuously improving with customer feedback and test learnings.
- Daily management of the CRM agency to monitor performance of all campaigns, ensuring new projects are
- progressing and all audiences are refreshed for optimal targeting.
- Production of weekly and monthly performance reports with key insight and recommendations.
- Supporting the Senior Digital & CRM Manager with all campaign asset refreshes, working closely with marketing and creative teams.
- Minimum of 4 years experience within a digital marketing and or CRM role
- Knowledge of paid media, acquisition and retention strategies and lifecycle programmes
- Experience using CMS platforms, top tier ESP and Google Analytics
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Reporting on we band CRM metrics
- SQL knowledge preferable
- Ability to multitask and meet tight deadlines
- Highly numerate, you enjoy working with numbers and have strong excel knowledge
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.