CREATIVE VIDEO EDITOR (Fashion, Digital, Retail)
Keywords: (Luxury, Lifestyle, Editorial, Ecommerce, Conceptual)
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000
A Creative Video Editor is required by one of the world's leading premium fashion and lifestyle retail companies to work within a successful team of creatives developing concepts for video content.
- Working within a team to create new concepts for video content.
- Working alongside the design team and Art Director creating video and motion graphics for Video titles and presentations.
- Become a brand guardian by reviewing designs for consistency.
- Maintain the video style guide and revise as necessary.
- Work with Editorial, Photography, Marketing and Retail teams to design and deliver excellent visuals with quality and performance.
- Create content that effectively communicate trend concepts and brand identity in video.
- Create storyboards for internal sign off and external team briefing.
- Basic retouching, color correcting and optimization of images and video for the web.
- Liaise with in-house Production team to plan and produce all video content within budget.
- Research Videographer/DOPs, set designers, illustrators, commissioning music, that are on brand.
- Produce and contribute to company branding videos and presentations.
- Proven experience within the fashion, editorial or related content industry
- Create bespoke assets that show consideration of engaging viewers on social media platforms
- A professional approach to work with high quality and consistency in all videos.
- Strong concept creator and storyteller with the ability to communicate clearly both visually and verbally.
- Knowledge of professional video cameras, camera mounts, controllers, lighting for briefing DOPs
- To come brimming with creative video ideas to each meeting
- Attention to detail on all pieces of work.
- Should be aware of trends and new ideas and should be able to interpret those into fantastic creative.
- High technical proficiency with video editing/motion graphics systems
- Strong Animated Typographic skills
- Good understanding of audio capture and sound quality control.
- Ability to work well under pressure with a creative attitude.
- Attention to detail.
- Knowledge of After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator, Premier, Final Cut Pro, Indesign.
- Excellent understanding of video compression and optimization for web video.
- A passion for creating work that resonates on an emotional level.
- Perform quality assurance on all video footage
- Awareness of Sound Booth systems for voiceovers.
- Knowledge of producing video for various devices e.g. iphone, ipad etc, and interest of new developments and innovation in video content
- Understanding of usage and clearance requirements for music, images and footage.
- Ability to work as part of a team or autonomously.
- An understanding of the online interactive experience.
- Must be detail orientated, can work to tight deadlines and extremely well organized.
- Good communication and team-work skills
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.