Up to 50k
Our client is a global agency and they are looking for a Creative Team to join them, the ideal team will have had an established working relationship. The Creative Team will be made of an Art Director and Copywriter.
The scope of work is wide, from conceptual global brand launches, exhibition content design, to specialist HCP iPad and wide digital media development. You will be expected to:
* Bring fresh thinking, elevated creativity and great ideas to every assignment.
* Develop powerful visuals and have the flexibility to work on any number of other assignments from 360 integrated brand platforms to video, social, experiential, print, tech, and more.
* Collaborate with fellow creatives and designers on projects.
* Partner with account managers and strategists to produce campaigns from conception to completion.
* Juggle multiple projects simultaneously and be open to feedback and adapting to direction, while confidently outlining the rationale and choices that back your work.
* Participate in client meetings, creative brainstorms, new business, and agency development.
* Responsible for the copywriting for digital/social content, pitch documents and a range of integrated campaign support materials
* Receive feedback and incorporate changes from multiple people simultaneously. Join, contribute to, and summarise creative brainstorms in a way that packages and sells an idea to internal and external audiences.
Skills and Experience
* You are a detail-orientated problem solver, with great organisational skills
* You are a conceptual thinking, immaculate execution, with examples of ideas that communicate effectively across digital platforms
* You have strong presentation and communication skills
* As an Art Director you will have excellent skills in Adobe CS suite
* As a Copywriter you will have experience in writing long and short form copy
* You have experience in producing a variety of content for video, digital and photoshoots
* You are a big idea thinker but an eye for detail is essential for this role
* Advertising agency experience in healthcare would be beneficial but is not essential for this role
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.