Studio Manager to join a leading international creative design and realisation company for Theme Parks & Resorts, Attractions, Environments and Immersive Experiences.
You will be running the studio in London and this role will be onsite.
- Proactive resource management, controlling the workflow and deadlines in a multi-disciplinary team.
- Ensuring briefs are accurate in scope.
- Educate key stakeholders in best practice for briefing, and how to get the best out of the creative team through a consultative approach.
- Ensure the correct creative is assigned to the right project.
- Review, improve and monitor the team's workflow system.
- Scheduling tasks daily.
- Hosting project kick-offs and weekly stand-ups.
- Empowering the wider business to use the tools available.
- Planning to ensure the smooth running of the department's workload.
- Managing in-house training programmes.
- Experience in studio planning and managing projects in a creative agency or in-house team
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organisation skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects to a brief, budget and deadline
- Solid knowledge of studio planning techniques and software
- Experience briefing creative teams
- Inclusive and collaborative
Please apply with a recent CV
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.