Our Client, a creative agency working with clients from Theme Parks & Resorts, Attractions, Environments and Immersive Experiences is looking for a Studio Manager for their East London studio.
If you have studio planning and managing projects experience in a creative agency or in-house team then this could be for you...
- Proactive resource management, controlling the workflow and deadlines in a multi-disciplinary team.
- Ensuring briefs are accurate in scope, detail and achievable within the deadline/budget
- Educate key stakeholders in best practice for briefing, and how to get the best out of the creative team through a consultative approach
- Ensure the correct creative is assigned to the right project based on their strengths working closely with the art directors.
- Review, improve and monitor the team's workflow system
- Scheduling tasks on a daily basis
- Hosting project kick-offs and weekly stand-ups, communicating and coordinating projects with stakeholders across the business.
- Empowering the wider business to use the tools available.
- Planning ahead to ensure the smooth running of the department's workload
- Selecting and managing our in-house training programmes.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.