We have an exciting new role in! We are looking for a Creative Studio Manager to join a leading international creative design and entertainment company who create Immersive Experiences for clients. They are a global company with studios based in London. Their clients range from resorts to theme parks.
We need an experienced Studio Manager, to run our studio in London. We have a grerat studio culture and a happy united team that work together with strong communication. We are looking for a full time Studio manager to lead this team from our state of the art studios in London as things return to normal.
- Excellent resource management, controlling the workflow and deadlines in a multi-disciplinary team.
- Ensuring creative briefs are accurate in scope, detail and achievable within the deadline/budget
- Educate key stakeholders in best practice for briefing, and how to get the best out of the creative team through a consultative approach
- Ensure the correct creative is assigned to the right project based on their strengths working closely with the art directors.
- Review, improve and monitor the team's workflow system
- Scheduling tasks on a daily basis
- Hosting project kick-offs and weekly stand-ups, communicating and coordinating projects with stakeholders across the business.
- Empowering the wider business to use the tools available.
- Planning ahead to ensure the smooth running of the department's workload
- Selecting and managing our in-house training programmes.
You will have:
- Minimum 3yrs' experience studio planning and managing projects in a creative agency or in-house team
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organization skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple projects to a brief, budget and deadline
- Solid knowledge of studio planning techniques and software
- Experience briefing creative teams
- A proven and logical problem-solver
- Calm and pragmatic under pressure
- Inclusive and collaborative
Please send CV stating your salary expectations.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.