I'm looking for a Creative Brand Manager to join a luxury brand in London.
- Ensure that all UK Creative design briefs are submitted to the UK in-house design team and external UK design agencies. Take ownership to review the design team's daily work schedule, ensuring that work is prioritised appropriately, and delivered on time
- Point of contact for all creative projects and briefs
- Manage the UK creative project tracker and chair the weekly creative status meetings, to seamlessly deliver all creative projects
- Manage UK creative and print briefs
- Attend the UK strategic channel planning sessions
- Work with the Creative and Brand Marketing team to ensure the Global Asset Management System and Campaign Guidelines are being followed and executed for all channels in the UK market
Previous Experience and Knowledge:
- Strong relationship management skills and excellent organisational skills
- Experience within an Omni-channel brand highly desirable
- Previous Studio Management/ Account Management Experience
- Managing multiple projects
- Ideally candidate will have beauty or luxury experience
Please apply for a detailed brief
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.