A forward-thinking independent music platform based in London are looking for a Creative Strategist to join their team.
The role will work closely with key members of the commercial, content, media strategy and delivery team. You will be expected to attend and lead creative sessions to drive creative responses to commercial briefs into compelling decks that sell the ideas and strategy into their brand partners.
Your ideas must always be socially lead and where possible integrate real-life experiences and compelling content options that drive engagement, narrative and facilitate the client's purpose. Your work must be innovative, award-winning and culturally relevant.
You will be working closely with the sales team to increase the quality of their creative pitch work to agencies and clients; You will also be required to input on creative treatments, scripts and producing after the sales process.
As the Creative Strategist, you will work closely with the agency facing sales teams to ensure that work is accurately prioritised and that all ideas are strongly grounded in strategic thinking. As well as the production teams to ensure budgets and logistics are taken into account in the development of creative ideas.
You must be social and technology aware and able to inform the creative process. Editorially-led, have a good eye for ideas that blur the boundaries between advertising and programming, to ensure that entertainment remains firmly at the heart of the creative output.
Be a guardian of their work to ensure that pitch ideas, documents and collateral are created to the highest standards - they expect the writing and presentation of robust and strategic creative ideas at all times
Ability to work with the team to ensure that all projects are correctly introduced, from kick-off meeting through to scoping and briefing meetings, and that pitching and creative development meetings are managed and delivered well.
- Strength in individual and collaborative idea generation
- A good understanding of music and the latest trends
- Ability to stretch and build creative concepts into deliverable executions
- Experience of writing example creative treatments and scripts
- An arbiter of quality content; someone who can review and advise on the quality of creative assets produced
- A thirst to produce game-changing, award-winning work
- Ability to run workshop facilitation sessions to drive ideas
- Potential to train up as an expert facilitator of creative sessions
- A sound understanding of how the production process works
- A sound grasp on production budget and logistics feasibility
- Process and Pitching
- Communicate effectively in verbal and written English
- Excellent computer proficiency, specifically Microsoft Word & Excel and Google Drive
- Present and discuss ideas clearly, and to help translate concepts to the wider team in a detailed and methodical manner
- Ability to work autonomously and with initiative
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.