Our client is a leading beverage/drinks brand currently looking for a Creative Services Manager to join their busy creative studio. Their offices are based in London and they are working flexi remote.
The Creative Services Manager will act as the gatekeeper and project manager of incoming job requests to the creative art department. They will work to improve efficiency and communication by managing job workflow for projects run through the art department and personally shepherd high-profile jobs through to completion.
They will drive the production and design teams, while tracking down missing information and assets. They will act as the point person for all incoming creative and production requests, both for domestic and international markets. They will also work closely with company stakeholders to understand requirements and effectively communicate them to the creative and production teams while prioritizing jobs and helping ensure quality work is produced in a timely fashion.
The Creative Services Manager must be highly organized, a detail-oriented thinker, an excellent communicator, understand the creative process, and be an excellent project manager. They must also be able to track and drive the completion of numerous small and large-scale projects simultaneously.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES
- Manage and track incoming creative job requests, with primary focus on Video & Point of Sale projects.
- Collaborate with Creative Project Managers & Art Directors on timelines, workload, asset management & delivery.
- Balance the workload of the creative team, accounting for skill sets, individual speed, vacation, and sick time.
- Facilitate creative approvals by overseeing the digital proofing process or by routing work to stakeholders for feedback, obtaining the appropriate signoffs for each project.
- Communicate deadlines and requirements to designers, vendors, and project stakeholders.
- Expedite the inevitable "rush jobs".
- Obtain all project details for each creative job request, including timelines, reference assets, dielines, resource files and previously created templates.
- Assist in the closing out and archiving of creative projects.
- Work to help improve the digital workflow systems and propose fixes.
- Train job submitters to how the system works and help improve efficiencies in the request process.
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience creative services/studio traffic management.
- Must have experience working in creative in-house, agency or equivalent environment.
- Project production management experience or prior traffic management experience.
- Familiarity with workflow of print, web & video/motion creative projects.
- Organizationally savvy and can-do attitude.
- Proactive and organized liaison between creative, brand and marketing teams to facilitate workflow of creative projects.
- College degree and/or relevant creative project management experience.
Please send CV stating your salary expectations.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.