A Creative Services Manager is required to join an exciting London Creative Studio.
The candidate will thrive under pressure, steps up to the plate in peak periods and has a real love scheduling & problem solving!
Must have a harmonious, collaborative approach and be the lynch pin between both Creative Teams and internal clients.
A life lived in a creative agency is what we are looking for and a great understanding of the Visual, Design and Artwork process is needed.
The role requires lots of interaction across a wide variety of teams, ranging from Designers, Artworkers, Finance Director,
Account Directors & Account Teams. Manage the relationships with various Creative Agencies, ensuring the Studio has the right amount of cover for all peak periods, booking Freelance Resource for specific projects & skillsets to suit.
An understanding of print, production, will be beneficial but not essential, commercially aware and with an eye for detail on the
reports that show the financials, utilisation of the Studio will be a key task.
Key responsibility and activities:
- To schedule the day-to-day workload for the Creative Team and the Creative Artwork Team
- To be responsible for inducting all new starters in conjunction with their Group Head / Line Manager, training them in the use
of the timesheet and briefing system
- To work in collaboration with the various client Account Directors in charge of their Account Teams to prioritize work flow
in to the Creative Team & Creative Artwork Team
- To work in collaboration with the Head of Artwork to prioritize workflow in the Creative Artwork team.
- To work in collaboration with the Head of Design to prioritize workflow in the Creative team.
- Responsible for the line management of the Receptionist, engaging in development reviews, ensuring all tasks executed to standard
- To be responsible for all freelancer bookings, and to manage a database of freelancers in order to improve quality of outsourcing and manage quality of output (with the support of the Head Of Design and The Head of Artwork)
- To create reports that set out the commercial Freelancer usage - to be a conduit that goes into the Finance Director, to work with him to help get the best data from the MIS system so we can analyse and identify trends and issues
#creativeservicemanager # studiomanager #fmcg
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.