Our client is a leading print management company looking for a Creative Project/Workflow Manager to join their marketing and communications studio.
This position is a fixed term contract for a min of 12 months.
The Creative Project Manager is responsible for the general management and delivery of creative design projects including European Events, Corporate Sponsorship, marketing and in store display. They will take full responsibility for these projects and manage them from the quote stage through to delivery, this will include client management and low level artworking when required.
- They will be responsible for the quality of the project, and need to ensure that it is all quality control, before it is shown to the client. They are also responsible any budgets and quotes and ensuring that the project keeps with in agreed spend.
- Working closely with the Team Leader and Design/Operations Manager, they will be expected:
- To advise the client on the best solutions to their visual communication needs
- Work with the Lead Designer to create, design and implement these solutions
- To collaborate with both internal and external resources
- To produce and manage quotes for the projects, and ensure that all finances are billed for and managed accordingly. They are also responsible for managing the clients' expectations and delivery.
- If required this will be a 'hand on' role and the individual will also be required to amend existing artwork files and templates or visuals created by the graphic designers and turn them into workable artwork files for final production.
A second language German/Spanish or French would also be beneficial
- Management of the client including day to day working and planning in order to fully understand and help develop client strategy, provide creative consultancy, plan effectively and reduce any risk in the project delivery.
- Management of the project including full ownership of every aspect of the delivery in order to ensure delivery, appropriate resourcing and reporting to client with a view to achieving client satisfaction.
- Management and development of the creative brief from the client, including advising and challenging the approach in order to ensure total understanding of the client requirements and provide recommendations, this will include writing briefs and briefing others.
- Organising of schedules to ensure milestones, targets and final deadline are met.
- Cost management of the project and client budget, accounting for implications in advance of undertaking them, in order to deliver profitable project within budget for the client, this will include - monthly financial management of projects within their area and reports to the Design Manager.
- In times of low volume to help with Artwork and Workflow on other accounts.
- Providing feedback on print and production processes when required
- Keeping documentary evidence of all job actions including maintaining timesheets and project notes in support of Project Management activity on all projects in order to comply with process and ensure effective handover and understanding for others
- Solid and proven experience in management of creative projects i.e. Account Handler experience would help.
- Ability to discuss creative portfolio that demonstrates a capacity to solve problems conceptually. Should also be able to talk through work confidently
- Excellent working knowledge of production cycle, event arranging and print technology. Understanding of print and imaging processes and knowledge of their limitations
- Extremely client-focused, with a positive attitude as well as excellent 'people skills'. Able to negotiate effectively and communicate on all levels
- Excellent organisation skills and ability to work with several people on several projects at once
- Good working knowledge of main creative design software packages - Adobe Creative Suite/Creative Cloud (In Design, Photoshop, Illustrator etc.) - Microsoft Office suite, web and multimedia.
- Proven presentation skills and that show the ability to present creative concepts and portfolio of work to all size of audience in compelling and exciting manner.
- Proven track record of campaign planning from concept and initial strategy development though to delivery.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.