An East Sussex award winning agency are looking for a Creative Project Manager to join their high-end Brand & Digital Marketing team.
You will be overseeing the day-to-day management of multiple digital marketing and brand projects which will involve coordinating activities and communication between key stakeholders to ensure projects meet their deadlines to budget and the relationships become stronger in the process. The chosen candidate will also lead on the research, implementation and championing processes, procedures and systems that look to streamline Boostbery's delivery and growth strategy.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
* Research and implement workflow and project management system and processes to make for a smooth, efficient project lifecycle.
To research and implement a sound CRM system that works well with the project lifecycle.
* Ensuring the correct amount of resource is allocated to each project and that projects are time managed efficiently.
* To champion the use of systems, processes and procedures.
* To lead and manage weekly updates and progress both internal and external.
* To act as the quality control for all projects coming in and out of the studio.
* Work with internal stakeholders to plan and communicate the studio schedule.
* Able to monitor, track, report and present back key project KPI's to the team.
* Experienced in managing branding, creative design, website design, eCommerce and digital marketing projects
* Act as the liaison between clients, design team and developers. Ensuring that the task requests are understood by all parties and clarify if there is any ambiguity.
* Proven experience of line management and leading individuals to deliver to very tight timescales under pressure.
* Set up, monitor and manage multiple digital client projects from start through to completion including overall planning, direction, prioritisation and delivery.
* Ensure projects are being delivered in a timely manner and to budget.
* Interpret the clients brief sufficiently including requirements and solutions.
* Liaise with the Sales/Client Success team to setup Kick Off meetings to ensure requirements are in line with contract and special provisions.
* Work closely with the assigned designer and developer to ensure that the project is on time to budget and client expectations are managed.
* Manage and maintain client relationships by regularly communicating and appraising the client on their project, managing expectations in relation to any delays through the project phases.
- Have worked on with CRM and Project Management systems
- Outstanding people skills, including the ability to build rapport quickly with clients.
- Taking responsibility for your time management and working independently and proactively to deliver customer campaigns.
- Excellent written skills with strong attention to detail and experience of content editing and proof reading.
- Strong organisational and time management skills.
- Excellent written communication skills and attention to detail.
- Have the ability to work to tight deadlines under pressure.
- An interest in creative work is desirable.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
#Creative #Permanent #East #Sussex #Brighton area #Creative #Project #Manager managing #branding #website #eCommerce & #digital #marketing Brand & Digital Marketing Agency £30-33k dm email@example.com