Creative Project Manager to join an Event Management company in Leatherhead.
The ideal candidate must be able to prioritise workflow and reassign workflow as required.
You will be organising the workflow of the creative department.
The ideal candidate must be able to understand allocation of workflow, time required to complete workflow.
Experience of workflow management and status reporting.
- Support the Client team in the implementation of all Client Relationship Strategies
- Attend client pitch/presentations
- Attend Client meetings, calls and reviews on a regular basis or as required
- Manage workflow and timelines of all briefs
- Develop and manage workflow tracker to monitor workflow and timeline management of all workload coming into the department (from brief to solution)
- Ownership of briefs/workload allocations
- Manage and review hubplanner reporting
- Working with Creative Director in the management of freelance budget & resource allocation across Creative & Production teams
- Review development plans
- Prepare monthly Client project analysis to ensure team & recruitment costs are assessed against client budget
Please apply for a detailed spec
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.