A London based agency are looking for a Creative Project Manager with design skills. You must be an organised but creative person looking to move into a managerial role, ideally with experience in production within the retail/exhibitions/events industries. You must be able to take a client's conceptual visual and translate that into multiple store design layouts while managing the allocation spreadsheet and budget for up to 100 stores. Production experience and understanding of the project from initial brief, through production with some experience of shipping is necessary. You must have a creative flair and an understanding of 3D space. Must be confident working in a busy environment and being part of a growing team that can all pitch in to get the job done.
* Managing a team of two project assistants
* Managing the successful delivery of all projects assigned to you within client deadlines and budget
* Identify the best production solutions on a project by project basis
* Quoting and invoicing of projects
* Working with clients to manage their store allocations, starting at the quotation phase and throughout the project
* Planning the course of a project and arranging necessary resources
* Communicating objectives, timelines and constraints to manage client expectations
* Creating store layouts in photoshop or illustrator in line with allocation spreadsheet
* Sourcing example images for production quotations
* Creating client mood boards where necessary
* Organising shipping of project props
* Assigning of project numbers and purchase order numbers to track all costs related to a project
* Liaising with suppliers
* Acknowledge and respond to all client communications within a quick timeframe
* Attend any local installations.
Skills and behaviour:
* Must be confident with Excel, Powerpoint, Word and Outlook
* Must be confident with Adobe Photoshop, Indesign and Illustrator
* Excellent organisation
* Calm and confident
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Passionate about being in a creative environment
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.